CPU 1.Built in with an Intel® Dual-Core Celeron® J1800 SoC (2.41 GHz) * Do not disassemble the onboard SoC and the heatsinks by yourself to avoid damage to these components.2.1 MB Cache Memory 1.2 x DDR3/-L SO-DIMM socke... Читать далее...
Материнская плата GIGABYTE GA-J1800N-D2H CPU Celeron Dual-Core (2.41GHz) 2xDDR3(SO) VGA-HDMI mITX | Gigabyte | Материнские платыCPU 1.Built in with an Intel® Dual-Core Celeron® J1800 SoC (2.41 GHz)
* Do not disassemble the onboard SoC and the heatsinks by yourself to avoid damage to these components.
2.1 MB Cache
Memory 1.2 x DDR3/-L SO-DIMM sockets supporting up to 8 GB of system memory
* If only one DDR3/-L memory module is to be installed, be sure to install it in the SODIMM_1 socket.
2.Dual channel memory architecture
3.Support for DDR3/-L 1333 MHz memory modules
4.Support for non-ECC memory modules
Onboard Graphics Integrated in the SoC: 1.1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
2.1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1080
Audio 1.Realtek® ALC887 codec
2.High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
4.Support for S/PDIF Out
LAN 1.Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Expansion Slots 1.1 x PCI Express x1 slot
2.1 x Mini PCI Express x1 slot
* This socket does not support USB Bluetooth signals.
(The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
(For Mini-PCIE card/no mSATA card)
Storage Interface SoC: 1.2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
USB SoC: 1.1 x USB 3.0/2.0 port on the back panel
SoC + GL850S USB 2.0 Hub: 1.6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors 1.1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2.1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
3.2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
4.1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
5.1 x CPU fan header
6.1 x system fan header
7.1 x front panel header
8.1 x front panel audio header
9.1 x serial port header
10.1 x parallel port header
11.1 x S/PDIF Out header
12.1 x debug card header
13.1 x Clear CMOS jumper
14.1 x chassis intrusion header
Back Panel Connectors 1.1 x PS/2 keyboard port
2.1 x PS/2 mouse port
3.1 x D-Sub port
4.1 x HDMI port
5.1 x USB 3.0/2.0 port
6.4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
7.1 x RJ-45 port
8.3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
I/O Controller 1.iTE® I/O Controller Chip
H/W Monitoring 1.System voltage detection
2.CPU/System temperature detection
3.CPU/System fan speed detection
4.CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
BIOS 1.1 x 64 Mbit flash
2.Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
3.PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Unique Features 1.Support for @BIOS
2.Support for Xpress Install
3.Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may differ by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also differ depending on motherboard specifications.
4.Support for ON/OFF Charge
Bundle Software 1.Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
2.Intel® Smart Connect Technology
Operating System 1.Support for Windows 8.1/8 32-bit/64-bit
2.Support for Windows 7 64-bit
* To support Windows 7 64-bit, please update the latest BIOS and drivers.
Form Factor 1.Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm
Remark 1.Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
2.Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.